Anyway, tonight we are previewing Floral Wreath , this set is free with 3!!
Here is the card I have for you tonight.
- Make card from White Cardstock. 5" square.
- Mat a piece of Lipstick Red (4.5" square) and Patterned Paper (4 3/8" square). Add stitches. Adhere to card.
- Die-cut a piece of Lipstick Red using Fleur de Lis Dies. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of White Cardstock using Square Nestabilities. Adhere to card with tape.
- Stamp Floral Wreath on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Copic Markers. Stamp sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Adhere to card. Add Crystal Lacquer and set to dry.
- Make a bow and adhere to card.
- Cardstock: White, Lipstick Red (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon.
- Accessories: Fleur de Lis Die (Spellbinders), Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Sewing machine, Crystal Lacquer.
For more inspiration using The Floral Wreath, be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has come up with
- AJ Otto
- Asela Hopkins
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Colleen Schaan
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Gina K
- Giovana Smith
- Lee Murphy
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
Don't forget to leave a comment on each of the DT participating blogs for your chance to win this awesome set!! "Gina is giving away 4 of these sets!!
Also, tomorrow night is the Release party over at StampTV at 7 pm Central time.