Today's card comes from this picture from Pal Paper Arts
and this my take.I got inspired from the colors and the gold in the picture. I used one of the new stamp sets from Gina K. Designs and illustrated by Theresa Momber, this set is called "The Giving Tree"
- Make card from Ivory Cardstock (4.5" square)
- Mat and stitch a piece of Ivory (3.75" square)) and Good as Gold. Adhere to card.
- Mat and stitch a piece of Ivory (3" square) and Good as Gold. Tie ribbon around and add a bow. Adhere to card.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Good as Gold cardstock using Circle Nestabilities. Add to card.
- Stamp images onto Ivory Cardstock in VersaMark Ink, add Gold embossing powder and heat it up. Die-cut it with Circle Nestabilities. Adhere to card with Foam tape.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Good as Gold (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: The Giving Tree (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: White Organdy Ribbon (Gina K. Designs), Mini pearls.
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Gold embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Sewing machine, Adhesive.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!