The color combo for this week is:
This is a big card 5" square. I wish I could have done it a little bit smaller, but I think I like it after so many hesitations to post it here.
- Make card from Black Cardstock. 5" square.
- Cut a piece of Bubblegum Pink (4 5/8 square), ink all edges with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
- Cut stripes of White cardstock (1" x 4 5/8"), emboss all pieces with Swiss Dots folder and ink all edges. Adhere to Bubblegum Pink piece and add stitches.
- Tie ribbon around with embroidery thread and add a button.
- Stamp floral image on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color it with Marker sand cut it out. Adhere to card with foam tape. Add extra flower for some dimension and Diamond Stickles.
- Add Rhinestones.
- Cardstock: Black Onyx, Bubblegum Pink, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Floral Wreath (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Worn Lipstick Distress (Ranger), SU Markers, Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Dark Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Dark Pink Satin Ribbon (Offray), Pink Button (Gina K. Designs), Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Foam tape, Clear glue, Sewing machine, Yellow thread, Cream Embroidery thread.
Have a great and blessed day!