Today I have a set of tags for you. I used one of the latest sets from Gina K. Designs (This set designed by Tami Mayberry)
These tags match perfectly with Off the Wall Craftiness Color Challenge
- Stamp Block images onto Kraft cardstocl in Tea Dye Distress Ink. Then, stamp sentiments in Walnut Stain Distress ink.
- Using Label 3 Nestabilities (starting from the smallest, use #3) die-cut images.
- Using Label 3 Nestabilities (starting from the smallest, use #4) die-cut a piece of Kraft Cardstock, emboss and ink all edges.
- Add small piece onto big piece with foam tape.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to Paper flowers and adhere to card.
- Tie Jute twine.
- Cardstock: Kraft (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Block Greetings (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress, Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Paper flowers (Recollections), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Label 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Glue dots, Sponges, Jute Twine.
Have a great day!