Today is very exciting as it marks our very first Challenge at Baby Bud Designs!!!! It also falls on our Friday Freebie so everyone should be able to play along!
Here are the details:
- The challenge begins today (September 24th, 2010) and will close on October 27th at Midnight EST. So that means you have a whole month to play along!!!
- The theme for our first challenge is FALL/HALLOWEEN!
- You can make up any card or project using fall colors, Halloween cuties etc, as long as it falls in one of the two categories!
- You can enter as many times as you like!
- We would love to see you use a Baby Bud Design Image for your projects, feel free to grab the freebie today!
- PRIZE!!! One random winner will be selected to win 2 digi images of their choice from the Etsy Store plus 2 rubber BB stamps and a card kit full of goodies!!
I am submitting this card to:
Wee memories: Orange, scallops and/or string.
iCopic Lover: Orange, Yellow, Brown
Stamp Something: Colors of Fall
- Create card from cardstock.
- Die-cut background (I used "Create a Critter" cartridge). Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Print digital image, die-cut, emboss and ink it. Color it with Copic Markers. Add orange glitter and gold glitter on the buttons. Add black rhinestones. Mat it with a piece of Chocolate cardstock. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment, ink edges and adhere to card.
- Tie raffia around card.
- Cardstock: White (GP), Soft Suede (SU), Chocolate Brown, Sweet Mango (GKD)
- Image: Autumn (Baby Bud Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight, Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Raffia, Black Rhinestones (Kaisercrafts), Orange & Gold glitter (Studio G).
- Accessories: Cricut machine, Create a critter cartridge, Sponges, foam tape.
Now, I am having really bad back problems, that is why I am not posting everyday. I would love to do it, but my health is first and I hope you understand this. I have days I am feeling much better than others, but the pain still there. What I am doing is resting as much as I can so I can come back in my stamping routine as soon as possible!!
Hope you have a great day!
Don't forget to play along with us and leave me a comment!!