- Jazz Paper Designs: Inspired by Verve Music Designs. (I choose Melody Gardot)
- Stamp Something: Digital Images.
- Stamping Sisters in Christ: Stitching.
- Create card from cardstock.
- Emboss a piece of cardstock and a strip too, using different embossing folders.
- Adhere to a bigger Kraft piece and add stitches. Add Fabric tape to a side.
- Print digital image and color it. Die-cut, emboss and ink it.
- Add buttons to image. Adhere to card.
- Add Paper flower and stamp sentiment.
- Cardstock: White, Kraft, Grss Green, Wild Dandelion (Gina K. Designs)
- Image: Digital Image "Buggy Bloom" (Baby Bud Designs)
- Ink: Daffodil Delight (SU), Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Fabric Tape (Love My Tapes), Paper Flowers (Prima), Yellow Buttons (GKD), Yellow Brad (Bo Bunny)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Spots & Dots folder, Swiss Dots folder, Prismacolor Pencils, Glue dots, foam tape.
Have a great day!!