- Make card from cardstock.
- Mat together Brown and Orange cardstock. Add stitches.
- Die-cut circles and create a scallop border. Tie ribbon around. Adhere to a big piece of Green cardstock.
- Print digital image, color and die-cut it. Color a second image (Apron part), cut it our and adhere to image with glue dots.
- Stamp sentiment, die-cut and emboss.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown (Gina K), Orange, Green (DCWV)
- Paper: Out & About (My Mind's Eye)
- Digital Image: Heidi (Baby Bud Designs)
- Stamps: Hi sentiment (There She Goes)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Antique Linen (Ranger) Prismacolor Pencils, Markers (SU)
- Embellishments: Orange Satin Ribbon (Offray), Orange glitter (Studio G).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Label 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Glue dots.
Have a great day!!