Anyway, last night I made this card and I think it turned out really pretty!!
I am submitting this card to:
2S4U : Sketch
Stamping Sister's in Christ : Stitching.
Speedy the Cat's Friends: Fall Colors.
Wee memories: Fall Inspiration.
- Make card from cardstock.
- Cut a smaller piece (4" x 5.25"), ink edges and score it every 0.5". Add crocheted lace around.
- Stamp image as a background. Stamp flower in Versamark Ink, add clear embossing powder and heat. Sponge around image to reveal it. Mat it with a piece of Chocolate cardstock and add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere to card.
- Add ribbon and mini roses.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Chocolate Brown (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Images from Botanicals, Sentiment from Fanciful Tags (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Antique linen, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain (Ranger), Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Crocheted Lace (Michael's), Cream Satin Ribbon (Michael's), Mulberry Mini Roses (Recollections)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Sponges, Glue dots (Zots), Clear embossing powder, Heat embossing gun, Foam tape.
Have a great day!!