Now, go to the Baby Bud Design Blog to meet the new design team.
And I have a cute card for you today using Kira Baby Bud image, isn't she adorable!!
- Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade (SU), Black (GKD), White (GP)
- Paper: Togethernes (Cosmo Cricket)
- Digital image: Kira (Baby Bud Designs)
- Ink: Real Red (SU) "for sponging"
- Embellishments: Paper flowers (Prima), Black Rhinestones (Kaisercrafts), Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Circle nestabilities (Spellbinders), Border Punch (Fiskars), Mini glue dots, Prismacolor Pencils.
I am submitting this card to:
Off the Wall Craftiness: Color Combo "Red, Black, Turquoise".
Wee Memories: Wee ones "Children/ babies"
Speedy the Cat's Friends: Five of something "I used 5 black rhinestones"
Thanks so much for letting me share my great news with you.
Have a great day!