Here are my creations:
Card #1: I'm so glad I have you to hang on to: This card was a challenge for me :) It's OLC, no embellishments (other than the Rhinestone) and love it. Love how it turn out very much. The image was colored first with Prismacolor Pencils, then I added some Markers (SU) and blended them and you can see the results. Love it!
- Make card from Kraft card stock. Ink edges with White Ink.
- Stamp image, color it.
- Add rhinestone.
- Stamp sentiment, add white embossing powder, heat emboss.
- Card stock: Kraft (GKD).
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), White Craft (JoAnn's), Prismacolor Pencils, Earth Elements Markers (SU)
- Embellishments: Rhinestone (Making Memories)
- Accessories: White embossing powder, Embossing gun (Marvy Uchida), Sponge daubers.
Card #2: Bloom: This card is fun and elegant. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils, also stamped an extra image, colored it and cut it out.
- Make card from Kraft card stock.
- Mat together White card stock and a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper. Die cut a different style of patterned paper, adhere and stitch together.
- Add ribbon and make a bow. Stamp sentiment.
- Stamp image, color and die cut it. Sponge inside. Add extra image for 3D-look. Add glitter glue.
- Adhere to card.
- Card stock: Kraft, Layering white (GKD).
- Paper: Postcards from Paris & Sweet as Cherry Pie (Webster's pages)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Lemon Lime Satin Ribbon (Offray), Cristal Glitter Glue (Studio G).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Sponge dauber, Scor-tape.
Card 3#: My friend: This is Classy & Elegant. I love the color combo very much! I stamped the image in Watercolor Card stock and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.
- Make card from Kraft card stock.
- Mat together Lemon Drop CS and Patterned Paper (slightly smaller), ink edges. Create border with border punch. Adhere and stitch together.
- Stamp image, color and die cut. Sponge inside. Add glitter glue. Adhere to card.
- Add ribbon and little pearls.
- Stamp sentiment, die cut and add to card.
- Card stock: Kraft, Lemon Drop (GKD), White Watercolor CS (LSS).
- Paper: Aerial (Memory Box).
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Memento Sweet Plum (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Prismacolor Pencils.
- Embellishmnets: Vintage White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Mini pearls (Recollections), Cristal Glitter Glue (Studio G).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Sunburst Border Punch (Fiskars), Sponge dauber, Foam tape, Scor-tape, Label 3 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Card #1 to Clean & Graphic ;
Card #2 & 3 to Classy & Elegant
Do you like them? I hope you do. I enjoyed creating these cards. I am pretty sure you will find tons of inspiration as soon as you start visiting the other talented ladies.
For more details on the card kit that is included with the purchase of the Seeds of Kindness stamp set, please click here. Then, to see even more samples with this versatile stamp set, visit these designer's blog links who are participating in the hop tonight:
- Jessica Fick
- Colleen Schaan
- Suzanne Dean
- Bev Gerard
- Lee Murphy
- Melissa Shultz
- Giovana Smith You are here :)
- Sharri Seffens
- Linda Payne
- Carla Suto
- Brenda Turner
- Janice Whiting
- Sankari Wegman