Merry & Bright: This card does not have the usual green pine trees, I decided to stamp the trees using Red Ink and I really like it!
- Make card from card stock. Ink edges.
- Stamp image and sentiment. Ink edges. Mat it with a slightly bigger piece of card stock. Stitch edges.
- Add rhinestones in the corners. Add ribbon and button in the lower corner.
- Apply some Diamond Glaze and add Dazzle Dust to create snow/ice effect.
- Add to card.
- Stamps: Blessed is the season (Gina K. Designs).
- Ink: Real Red (SU), Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Vintage Linen Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Button from Holiday Collection (Gina K. Designs), Christmas Stripe Ribbon (GinaK. Designs), Pure Luxury Gold Cording (Gina K. Designs), Gold Rhinestones (Recollections), Dazzle Dust.
- Accessories: Sewing machine, White thread, Sponge dauber, Diamond Glaze, Scor-tape.
- Make card from Card stock.
- Stamp sentiment and dove image, add clear embossing powder and heat.
- Emboss a stripe piece of card stock and adhere to card.
- Add cord to button and add to ribbon.
- Apply some Diamond Glaze and add the glitter
- Card stock: Ivory, Cranberry Tart
- Stamps: Blessed is the season (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Cranberry Pigment (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Button from Holiday Collection (Gina K. Designs), Cranberry Tart Satin Ribbon (Gina K. Designs), Caramel Apple Glitter (Martha Stewart), Pure Luxury Gold Cording (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Cuttlebug, Snowflakes embossing folder, Diamond Glaze.
Have a great day!!