Friday, July 23

Merry & Bright

Hello my friends! It's Friday and time for another fun Christmas Challenge over at Stamp TV!! This week is a fun and easy challenge, it all about Shapes!! Any shape of card, but A2 size.
So for this week I created a "Circle Card" and I used All Spruced Up , Cranberry tart and Ivory CS. I love this color combo, it is very Christmas-y!! I stamped the stocking in Ivory CS in Pearlescent Poppy Ink. I added 3 buttons from Holiday Assortment Collection. I threaded one of the buttons with some Jute Twine 


Hope you can play along with me over at Stamp TV!

Thanks so much!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. what a fun circle card! Christmas in July - good to get a jump start on those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love the round design and the jute!

    ReplyDelete