Anyway, I want to show you a card I made few weeks ago and I haven't posted here.
This card has a lot of tearing and sponging. Pretty easy to make and mass produce.
- Make card from card stock.
- Cut stripe of patterned paper and adhere to card.
- Stamp BG image and main image. Tear sides and ink edges.
- Tear sides of additional card stock (slightly bigger) and ink edges. Adhere stamped card stock. Adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment and die cut and sponge inside. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Add gold rhinestones.
- Card Stock: Innocent Pink (GKD), White (GKD), Red Textured (DCWV).
- Paper: Out & About Collection (My Mind's Eye)
- Stamps: Botanicals (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Pretty in Pink (SU), Real Red (SU). Vintage Linen Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Gold Rhinestones (Recollections).
- Accessories: Sponge dauber, Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape.
Have a great Saturday!!