Have you check all the fun challenges over at Moxie Fab World Blog? well, if you haven't, please go!! They are fun! and they have this one that I love! Shabby & Vintage!! So, I started with that, but I needed a sketch, so I used the one from 2S4U. Also, I remembered the challenge over at PCC "Inspiration: Vintage typewriter"
Anyways, here is the card I created!!
- Create card from card stock. Ink edges.
- Mat together patterned paper, ink edges and add stitches.
- Adhere a stripe of Scor-tape and fold ribbon, add stitches. Add Kraft ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Stamp images using Pigment ink, add embossing powder. Die cut and sponge insides. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- Add pins onto the ribbon.
- Card Stock: Kraft (GKD).
- Paper: Ancestry.com Collection (K&Company), Postcards from Paris & Sweet as Cherry Pie (Webster's Pages).
- Stamps: On the Desk (CHF)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft (SU), Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger), White Craft (JoAnn's)
- Embellishments: Green Satin Ribbon (Offray), Kraft Twill Ribbon (Martha Stewart), Pins.
- Accessories: Sewing machine, white thread, Sponge dauber, Label 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Foam tape, Scor-tape, Clear embossing powder, Embossing gun.
Have a great day!!