Anyway, today I have a very classy and elegant card. I used the sketch from 2S4Y. I love Laura and Kazan's sketches and I try to play anytime I have an extra time :)
I made these flowers and I love them!, they are a little bit time consuming, but the result is awesome, if you could only see them in person.
Gina from Gina K. designs is looking for the next Guest Designer and I decide to give this a try. The challenge is to use any of the video tutorials from Stamp TV!
So my card includes the following videos:
- Make card from card stock.
- Cut slightly piece of patterned paper, ink edges. Adhere smaller piece on top, punch bottom border, ink edges and stitch.
- Stamp leaves and heat emboss with Clear Embossing powder. Stamp sentiment.
- Adhere flowers and ribbon.
- Card stock: Ivory, Innocent Pink (Both GKD)
- Stamps: Hope grows (GKD).
- Paper: Capella (BasicGrey)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Tea dye Distress (Ranger).
- Embellishments: Antique White Satin Ribbon (Offray), Mini Pearls (Recollections).
- Accessories: Border Punch (Fiskars), Scallop Punch (Fiskars), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing machine, Diamond Glaze, Bubble Gum Glitter (Martha Stewart), Sponge dauber, Medium Glue dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I appreciate your comments.
Have a great day!!