- Make card from Cardstock, ink edges.
- Stamp BG image, then stamp flower image in Versamark Clear, add some clear embossing powder. After that sponge the image with a contrast ink color. Distress edges and mat with a piece of CS and add stitches.
- Cut a piece of Cardstock, stamp sentiment, ink edges and add stitches. Distress borders as well.
- Add some jute twine to a button. adhere to card.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Rocket Red Textured (Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Botanicals.
- Ink: Real Red (SU), Vintage Linen Distress (Ranger), Versamark.
- Embellishments: Jute twine, Button from Holiday Collection (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, Sponge daubers, Distresser (CTMH), Clear embossing powder, Embossing gun (Marvy Uchida)
Have a great day!!