28 June 2010

Thank you

Hello friends! Are you having a good day? I hope you do! I am having  one of those days that I am not feeling good so I am praying for a better one for the rest of my day.  Today I want to share with you a card I submitted for publication, but it was not chosen. I really like this card and I hope you do too.

  1. Make card from Cardstock, ink edges.
  2. Stamp BG image, then stamp flower image in Versamark Clear, add some clear embossing powder. After that sponge the image with a contrast ink color. Distress edges and mat with a piece of CS and add stitches.
  3. Cut a piece of Cardstock, stamp sentiment, ink edges and add stitches. Distress borders as well.
  4. Add some jute twine to a button. adhere to card.
Thank you..

Card recipe:
  1. Cardstock: Ivory, Rocket Red Textured (Gina K. Designs)
  2. Stamps: Botanicals.
  3. Ink: Real Red (SU), Vintage Linen Distress (Ranger), Versamark.
  4. Embellishments: Jute twine, Button from Holiday Collection (Gina K. Designs)
  5. Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, Sponge daubers, Distresser (CTMH), Clear embossing powder, Embossing gun (Marvy Uchida) 
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!


Patti J said...

Very pretty! Sorry it wasn't chosen for publication. I think it's gorgeous.

Donna said...

this card is gorgeous! I hope today you're feeling better, hugs!!