Saturday, August 15

Joy!!

Hello my friends and Happy Saturday. I have a quick card for you today. We are getting ready to go to the Theatre to watch GI-Force, I hope it is a good movie. Well, yesterday I made a card for SPCC color combo challenge and since then I've been thinking about how pretty this color combo is, so I decided to make another card. I tried a polka dot technique using a "eraser" from a pencil, super easy!! Using a lavender ink I started creating the dots on my White CS. I cut the flower using my Cricut machine. I sponged the border with a little bit of brown and orange Ink. Lots of Gold glitter were added on the Pumpkin Pie CS. I added some stitches on the White CS , also distressed the borders.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Pale Plum, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie.
Stamps: Small Scripts (SU)
Ink: Lavender, Stazon Black, Orange, Basic Brown.
Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, Gold Stickles, Diamond Stickles, 3D-foam, eraser (from a pencil), Cricut
.

Hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day.

9 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I've done the pencil technique on darker color with versamark, now I'll have to try it with a bright color - looks great! TFS....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Great technique!
    Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very happy card that will bring a smile to anyones face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! That flower is gorgeous!

    Heidi SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree...that flower is something gorgeous.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great polkadot patterns!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SPCC Creator
    http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete