Sunday, August 23

Rose Love

Hello my friends and Happy Sunday!! Hope you day is great and with full blessing. I have a nice Red/Pink card for you. I practiced one of the tutorials from Stamp TV: Inking a Cuttlebug folder. Very easy and nice technique, it gives to your card another look. I used a piece of Pink Pirouette CS and I added some Real Red onto my embossing folder and here you can see the results, I love it!! The rose is from "A year of flowers" Gina K. Desings, it was stamped in Pink Pirouette CS and colored with Prismacolor Pencils. I added some stitches around and some Liquid Pearls on the corners. The ribbon is from PTI.
Hope you like it!!
Have a wonderful Sunday with your family.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lady G.!!! I love how you are so good with reds and pinks! I have trouble creating with those colors! Great job...blessings to you and your family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what a beautiful card! You made me smile! Hope you have a blessed Lord's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. I haven't tried that technique yet but by seeing your result I will need to try it soon. It was a nice day here in the valley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love all the dimension and the addition of the corner embellishments. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, gorgeous with the cuttlebug ink effect! love your stitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love hwo tinked textile folder looks witht his roase!! great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete