Tuesday, August 11

Happy Birthday!

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day!! Today, I am in a Birthday mood, LOL. My niece Megan is turning 6 this Friday and I can't believe, she already lost a tooth and looks really cute. So, just thinking about her birthday and having DD talking about her Birthday Party all the time (just in case you wonder, her Birthday is in March, LOL).
So for this card I tried to be Clean & Simple. In fact I used the sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping. I put a piece of Crushed Curry CS into the Cuttlebug machine using Swiss Dots Folder. I sponged the border with Orange Ink (Color Box), then I stamped the balloons in a debossed piece of White CS, then colored them with Prismacolor Pencils.I attached apiece of double sided tape on back and added the thin pieces of White Ribbon. After that I attached 3D-foam on the back and adhered to the card.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Crushed Curry.
Stamps:
Birthday Time by smARTworks.
Ink: Stazon Black, Mellow Moss, Orange (Color Box) for sponging.
Embellishments: White Ribbon (Offray), Green Ribbon (Offray), Stickles (Diamond, Waterfall and Gold)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots folder, Mini glue dots, 3D-foam (EK-Success), Prismacolor Pencils, Sponge.

I hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day!

2 comments: