Tuesday, August 4

Life is..

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day. I have to say that my weekend hasn't been the best. DD and DH have been sick , DD with really bad allergies and DH with allergies and an infection. Today, while DH was at the doctor's office, he got DD's test results and her results are not the best. Now, we are thinking what to do next, so far she is doing well with her allergy medication, so we hope and pray she continues that way.

Anyway, I don't want to bother you with my family health issues, I have a card for you!! Woo-hoo!! I have to find some time to relieve my stress, and when my daughter and husband are feeling a bit better I stamp. I created this pretty card few days ago and I want it to share with you. I used one of the new releases from smARTworks "Dance". I started with a piece of Tangerine Tango as my card base. I stamped the Rose using my stamp-a-ma-jig to, I stamped them in White Craft Ink, then embossed them in White ep, as well as the red roses.

The sentiment was stamped in Real Red Ink. I stitched some White Satin Ribbon on the side.



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Tangerine tango, Light Blue, White.
Stamps: Dance (smARTworks)
Ink: Real Red, White Craft, Clear, Orange (sponging)
Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon (Offray)
Accessories: Sewing machine, thread, SU Dimensionals, Sponges, Read and White ep, Heat gun, stamp-a-ma-jig.

I hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Hope everyone is well and that YOU don't catch it too!

    Beautiful card - LOVE that sentiment - how true! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card. The quoute is really apt.

    ReplyDelete