Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Butterflies and a Thanksgiving card

Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you all are having a great. I was busy raking dry weeds the last two days and also creating new cards, LOL, my hands always need some ink.
I have 3 cards to share with you, I hope you are not tired of butterflies because I used it in 2 of my 3 cards, and are you ready for thankgiving??? Well, I created a thanksgiving card this time.
All stamps images are from DRS Designs .


Get Well Soon:

Card recipe:
Card stock: SU Chocolate chip, Kraft, White.
Stamps: Flower butterfly, Get well soon
Ink: SU Chocolate chip craft, clear versamak, white ep.
Embellishments: Bella baubles, white ribbon.
Accessroies: Mini glue dots, double sided tape, scallop scissors.


Happy Anniversary:

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Brown, Vanilla, Certainly celery.
Stamps: Flower Butterfly, Happy Anniversary.
Paper: Mellow by Basic Grey
Ink: SU chocolate chip craft, gold ep.
Embellishments: Bella baubles, SU chocolate chip satin ribbon.
Accessories: double sided tape, mini glue dots, sponge, scissors.


Thanksgiving:

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Really rust, More mustard, White, Brown.
Stamps: Fall Fence, Thanksgiving thinking of you.
Ink: Stazon back, Su chocolate chip craft, Watercolor crayons.
Embellishments: Gold brads, American craft ribbon.
Accessories: double sided tape, gold stickles, SU dimensionals, mini glue dots.


All stamps are from DSR Designs.

I hope you like them.
Have a blessed day

3 comments:

Jaspere said...

OK so tag, you're it! I tagged you - just go read my most recent blog entry and you will see what you're supposed to do. Hope you decide to play.

Jamie Martin said...

Great cards, LOVE the butterfly cards :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous cards!!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS