Thursday, May 22

Lots of cards to share

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great!!!!
I have 4 cards to share with you today. Two cards I made last night at my Stamping Party and 2 I made today for Gina K Challenge.
Today on SCS is another challenge day "Masculine Cards", Last night I made 2 cards and they are perfect masculine ones.
Here they are:


LOVE, HEART, LIBERTY..

Card Recipe:

Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White

Stamp: SU The Fre & The Brave.

Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black.

Accessories: SU Markers, Ribbon, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware.


MAKE A WISH
Card Recipe:

Card Stock: Ballet Blue, Apricot Appeal, Natural White.

Stamps: In the Stars (Occasions Mini)

Ink: Ballet Blue, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Craft Whisper White.

Embellishments: Star, Silver cord.

Accessories: Glitter Dazzling Diamonds, Heat & Stick Powder.


GINA K CHALLENGE CARDS:

Last Tuesday Gina K had a great party on SCS, new releases and also new challenges!!!
They are 3 challenges, but I just made 2, I hope later I can finish the 3rd one.
Here they are:
Challenge #1:
Julie Koerber created a beautiful sketch and her card is so pretty too!!! I've been thinking of something different, but at the same time fits the sketch, so this is what I came up with

I used oval punches and I created a flower, (I made something similar before) I stamped a bee and a butterfly and cut them out and added onto my flower using mini glue dots. The butterfly is stamped in handmade paper that gives it a really nice textured. I added some glitter.

Have a Beatiful day

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Green, Cream, Rusty Red.
Stamps: Sea Life H&M Stamps (sentiment), SU Merci.
Embellishments: Yellow ribbon, orange brads
Accessories: SU Dimensionals, glitter, double sided tape.


Challenge #2:

Ericka Martin also created a pretty sketch, first time I made an oval card and I really really like the idea.


Embrace Life:
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Burgundy, Cream, Almost Amethyst
Stamps: Embrace Life
Ink: SU Lavender lace, SU Mellow Moss
Embellishments: SU Pink ribbon, orange brads, gold stickles, green glitter

I hope you like my cards.

Have a blessed day.

4 comments:

  1. All your cards are fabulous!! I love the first sketch one, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely, Giovana, but my favorite is the butterfly card with the bloom on the side--stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards Giovanna - I must say the butterfly one with the flower on the side is Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards again!!! LOVE what you did with the flower card, more punches makes for a totally beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete