Saturday, September 19

Happy Halloween!

 Hello friends!
Happy Saturday to you all!!
I have been busy creating this week, we lost our internet connection and it was kind of a weird experience, lol.
Plus, we have been having a lot of rain, which has been very helpful, I can open my windows now and get fresh air! 

Today I wan to share with you a Halloween card.
I am honest to say I don't make many of this kind, but I though these images are super cute [wink, wink]

Plus Impression Obsession has a Halloween SALE going on!!
This SALE is effective until 9/30 and only the products show in that category.

So I have a card using the Halloween stamp and the cute Skull 1

Details:
Blend Broken China and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inks on White cardstock.
Die-cut piece using Large Frame Die.
Blend Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide on rectangle center piece.
After piece is dry, stamp Halloween on it in Versamark Watermark Ink, then add White embossing powder, heat set.
Stamp Skull 1 on black cardstock in Versamark Watermark Ink, add white embossing powder, heat set.
Fussy cut skull image.
Adhere frame to white cardstock, add the center piece with foam tape.
Adhere skull image with foam tape.
Adhere panel to an orange card base.
Embellish card with Nuvo drops.





Hope you like it and take advantage of this sale!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment