Wednesday, September 9

For you friend

Hello friends!
Hope you al are having a great day!
My daughter started (virtual) school today and my dog is missing all attention, so I took him for a walk and felt good, but goodness I am tired now, lol

So, today I want to show a card I created using the color inspiration from The Flower Challenge and the flower inspiration from Art Nudge.


And this is what I come up with :)

Details:
Stamp Happy Hydrangea on white cardstock in Chocolate Ink.
Color image with Copic markers, then add Pink Champagne Sparkle Pen, fussy cut image.
Create a dot background using Dotted Swiss Stencil and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide.
Stamp Wide Watercolor Stripe background on pink cardstock in Chocolate Ink, then die-cut piece with the largest die from Postage Cut Dies.
Adhere pieces to a Kraft card base.
Die-cut friend in gold cardstock.
Stamp "for you" from Celebration Girl set.
Finally, add Copper Penny Crystal Nuvo drops on flowers and Pink Enamel Dots.





Happy HydrangeaWide Watercolor StripeCelebration Girl
Postage CutsFriend
Chocolate

Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Giovana: I apologize for the lateness of this comment.
    Your card is so beautiful, I love the stripped background you created, how clever to stamp the stripes on pink paper. Your little flowers are so lovely and I absolutely love the bold gold sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete