Tuesday, July 28

Thinking of You.

Hello friends! 
Hope you are having a fantastic day!
I am crafting again! My craft room is ready and I am very excited to have a nice place just for me and my craftiness ;) I will post pictures soon.

Anyway, let me show you my new project!
Just in case you have not heard about the Art Nudge group on Facebook, I invite you to join it, amazing inspiration and lots of fun.

This is the card I created, using this gorgeous Peony Pair stamp and the sentiment is one of the Greetings Top Edgers Die.

Details:
Stamp image on watercolor paper in Mist Ink.
Color image with Arteza Real Brush Pens, then add Prismacolor Pencils.
Die-cut sentiment, adhere it to card and add a thin strip of silver metallic tape.
Add little dots of White Nuvo drops and clear dots.


Peony PairGreetings Top Edgers- TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment