Saturday, July 25

Always be kind

Hello friends!
How are you all doing?
I am still opening boxes and most likely will keep opening boxes for a while, lol, the craft room is starting to take shape and it looks like a storm in here, but hopefully I will have a nice room soon.

But for now let me show a card I made the other day just because. I was kinda tired of organizing and opening boxes so I decided to craft just for fun.
I love how this card turned out, the message is perfect.

Details:
Create a background blending Worn Lipstick and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks, flick little bits of water and set aside to dry.
Die-cut Quilted Frame in Kraft cardstock (3x and glue them together)
Stamp Flower Poppy on white cardstock in Chocolate Ink, color image with markers, here I used Copics, also added a bit of pencils.
Fussy cut image.
Stamp Always about kind sentiment on white cardstock in Peony Ink.
Add pieces to a white card base.
Finally add clear enamel dots.

 

Quilted FrameFlower PoppyAlways About Kind
ChocolatePeony REFILL OUT OF STOCK
Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment