Thursday, August 2

Made with Love


Hello friends! Hope you all are having a great day!
Today, I have another card using Spellbinders stamps and dies. This time I have this super cute stamp/die set called Kitchen Handmade!
This set can be perfect for all the goodies you make after you harvest your garden!!
I was going to make a Gluten Free Zucchini  Bread, but I have been sick, I got the stomach flu, I am much better but not eating much yet.

Anyways,  let me tell you the details about this project.
*Start stamping the rolling pin and wire images in Baby Blue ink, then color the images with alcohol markers I added a bit of blue to the images because I wanted to pop the rose in pink.
*Stamp the Made in Love image in same ink color and color with markers, then use coordinated die to die-cut, die-cut a piece in blue cardstock to add behind the image and adhere together.
*Spray cheesecloth with blue mist to make the die-cut image pop, set aside to dry.
*Trim the image t 3.75" x 5", add a piece of blue cardstock behind and add straight stitches.
*Adhere foam behind panel, then add more adhesive and adhere panel to a Pink card base.
*Add cheesecloth and die-cut image.
*Finally, add little dots of Ruby Liquid Pearl.



Spellbinder Products used:
Kitchen Handmade Stamp and Die Set.
Adhesive Sheets (on SALE)
White Craft Foam (on SALE)


Entering this project to:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Make your own Background

Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. I would never think to use cheesecloth on a card, that is so clever! And it looks so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete