Wednesday, August 8

I am an AdornIt Girl!!

Hello friends!! How are you all doing?! Hope you are having an amazing day!
Well, today I have exciting news to share!! For the next 3 months I will be designing for a family company "AdornIt"
They have a variety of products, fashion designs, quilting, paper crafting and more!
I am part of the Paper Crafting Design Team and I will be sharing projects with you starting today!!

For this project I used a coloring page from Fancy Flamingos Coloring Book, the black and white paper is from Birds of a Feather Paper and the pineapple border and corner flowers are from Flamingo Fussy Cut.
The image was coloring with markers and added Wink of Stella to give it a bit of shimmer.




Right now, AdornIt is having a fantastic Flamingo Week on Instagram!! So, follow us, enjoy fun contests plus chances to win too!!!


Hope you like my project and could join us on Instagram!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment