Friday, August 31

Fabulous Day!!!

Hello friends!! Today I have a super easy card for you, honestly this is super easy.
Well, first a confession, I was never a fan of this multi layer stamps because I was always messing them up, plus my eyes, seriously, I can't see those tiny lines until I got this super fun set from Altenew!! (And to be honest, they have amazing more sets too!!)
 This set is called Build a Flower: Cattleya. So easy, plus you get a guide with special marks to align your stamps so you get the perfect layer!!!
Believe me, if I can do it you can too!! {wink, wink}

OK, so I started with my Original MISTI stamping with the outline stamp, then added the layers using these colors: Summer Sky (Memento), Ultramarine (Impression Obsession) and Navy (Impression Obsession), then added the greens: Pistachio, New Sprout (Memento) and Avocado (Reverse Confetti)


See how pretty they look!! Love it!

After all the stamping was done, I die-cut the images with coordinated die-cut.

I sprayed a piece of watercolor paper (3.75" x 5") using Gold Topper and Harvest Sunset Shimmering Bliss (Technique Junkies), adhered it to a mustard piece (4.5" x 5"), added thin metallic tape to the watercolor piece, then added the die-cut pieces with foam tape to the panel. 
Stamped the sentiment on a black cardstock piece in Versamark Watermark, then added white embossing powder and heat set. Adhered it to panel with foam tape.
Finally added the panel to a 5" x 5.5" white card base.
Added few sequins to embellish.

Here, you can see the shimmer action.


You can get the Shimmering Bliss with a 10% discount using my code: TJ10Giovana

Entering this card to:
Altenew August Inspiration Challenge.

Have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous, Giovana! So glad that you join the fun over Altenew August Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a stunning card! SO SO GOOD♥
    Thanks for joining the Altenew August Inspiration Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layering stamps, and the best choice I think is to use the MISTI and then it's easy to make more than you need and have some for another design. Love your choice of colours and your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Giovana! Love the colors and layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge
    ××

    ReplyDelete