Saturday, December 23

Poinsettia Corner Cards

Hello friends! T I want to share with you a couple of cards, both similar, easy and very elegant! For this project I used Poinsettia Corner from Tutti Designs, this die is very delicate and elegant.

TUTTI-120 Poinsettia Corner
So, let's get started:
  • Die-cut the beautiful Poinsettia Corner in Metallic and Glitter Red Cardstock.
  •  Cut a card base 11" x 5.5" and scored at 5.5" (here I used White and Gold cardstock for card bases) and cut card fronts 5" square in Gold and Clear Vellum.
  •  Stamp sentiment on vellum, score 1/8" on each side. Then, adhere the poinsettia, I used my MISTI and as you can see on the picture I used the 1/4"corner to align the die and get the perfect position.
  •  Finally, adhere the panels to card bases and add red sequins.

Hope you like my project!
Have a fantastic day!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment