Friday, December 22

Last minute Christmas cards

Hello friends! Today, sharing your last minute Christmas cards and tags too! I hope all your shopping is done and all your card were mailed, right? Yeah, me either, hehehehe and just in case you are in need of a quick idea to make 3 cards + 2 tags with 1 background stamp, today is your lucky day!!
Yes!! I used this super cute from Concord & 9th "Christmas Cheer Turnabout" , so let's get started!
  • Starting with stamping the Christmas Cheer Turnabout, using your MISTI,  on a piece of cream cardstock in Versamark Watermark ink. (click on the picture for a bigger one)
  •  After stamping the 4 sides, add gold embossing powder and heat set.
  •  Using stitched dies or any rectangle and a square die, die-cut the background piece. At first, I just wanted the 3 big pieces, but then I have a "great moment" and decided to die-cut the little pieces as well for little tags {win, win}
  •  Stamp sentiment on bottom part of cards in green and red ink.

Here are the cards!! Love how they turned out! I added gold snowflakes and bough to embellish the cards, both from "Take a Bough Die"
 And here you have the 2 little tags, I kept them super simple, just added snowflakes and bough to the corner, I used a brad I found on my stash (do you still use brads?)

I hope you like these projects! It took me 40 minutes to create this set, not too bad, right?

Entering this set to Where Creativity Meets C9 : Anything goes

Have a fantastic day!!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment