Saturday, December 30

End of the year sales!!!

Hello friends! Hope you all are having an amazing day! I am working behind the scenes to bring you new projects for the 2018!! 
But while I work on them, I want to share with you some great sales! 

The MISTI and the entire store on SALE!! 20% OFF everything!! Get the MISTI, papers, magnets, cleaners, bags, lol, you know you need them all!!
Sale ends Dec. 31st.


Altenew is offering 50% OFF on selected items!!
I have some Altenew stamps I need to ink up! Beautiful floral stamps!
Sale ends Dec. 31st.


Techniques Junkies has marked down 100 overstocked items!! No code needed, stamps are already discounted for you. Check them out HERE. Plus, You can use my TJ10Giovana and get an extra 10% off, YAY!!!
I was browsing the stamps I found this amazing Gingham, Deco rosesDotty Flowers, Paisley and so much more!!


Tutti Designs is offering 20% OFF entire store. Add code : NEWYEAR at checkout!
Sale ends Dec. 31st


Blitsy has tons of deals!! 30% to 70% OFF!! 

Blitsy - Happy Crafting


Lots of products on sale!!
Sale ends Jan. 1st.
Scrapbook.com Exclusives Peach


Have fun shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment