Anyway, Sara Davies is coming to HSN!! and the Gemini machine is one of the amazing products she will be sharing there.
I want to share with you this card I created in no time, the dies used (except the Celebrate) are included with your machine!! as you can see is no stamping in this card. I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens to color the flowers.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock.
- Die-cut (x2) and emboss the corner frame from Coastal Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Die-cut and emboss the flowers and leaves from Watercolor paper, then color them with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Sand Dune, Olive Jade, Sea Breeze, Solar red, Moonlight, Peony, Clear.
- Die-cut the butterfly from cork.
- Die-cut (x3) the Celebrate word in Yellow Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, add Stick-it to the back of each die-cut piece, adhere them together to create a 3D look.
- Adhere all the piece to card, add a twine bow and pearls to flowers.
Submitting this project to: