Tuesday, June 28

Verity Rose Collection is available now!!

Hello friends! Goodness, it feels like forever since my last post, well I continue having some health issues and I am trying to take care of that and somehow my blog is not feeling the love, sorry about that.
I have more projects to share with you, hopefully I will be around to show you more.

For now, let me tell you that the new Verity Rose Collection is available now. If you are a fan of these dollies look-like images, this collection is especially for you!!

The image was from the Verity Rose Coloring Pad and colored with
Spectrum Noir Colouring Pencils:
Skin: 005, 008, 034.
Hair: 016, 019, 089.
Eyes: 065, 068.
Lips; 034.
Dress and headband: 044, 045, 057.
Cupcake holder: 107, 030.

The cupcake and teapot were stamped on Watercolor cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Colouring Pencils as well
Cupcakes: 034, 035, 020, 094, 099, 065, 068.
Teapot and cup: 112, 114, 116, 109

Sterling Silver, Biscuit, Pink champagne, Sage, Tan, Slate, Charcoal, Smoked Quartz, Solar Red, Blue Topaz.

I die-cut a couple of the new Verity Rose Doily Metal die using Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. The background piece was created with Verity Rose A4 Luxury Paper Pad and Rose Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, added straight and zig zag stitches and added it to a 6x6 card base. Finally added pearls from the Downton Abbey Collection.



Submitting this project to Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment