Wednesday, June 8

Grace

Hello friends! Hope you are having a great Wednesday. Today I want t show you a card I made using new stamps I got  from Latina Crafter and my super duper Color Burst and Liquid Metals from ken Oliver Crafts!
Latina Crafter recently released more sets part of the "Be a Blessing Collection" I combine 2 sets for this card, "Hope" and "Redemption"

Grace Card

I started stamping the flower on a piece of paper, cut it out and used it for masking. Then I stamped the flower several times on a piece of Water Media Paper in Versamark Ink and added White Embossing powder, I did the same with the leaves. I colored the flowers with Ultramarine Blue and the leaves with Terra Verte Color Burst , the outside areas was colored with Indigo Color Burst.
I stamped the sentiment and the little butterfly with Turquoise Click It Ink Pad. 
I added a scallop border, twine and rhinestones, finally added the panel to a Ivory card base. 


I am submitting this card to:

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!


5 comments:

  1. Giovana, thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's so pretty!
    Blessings,
    Misty D.
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! A beautiful card! So lovely! Dropping by to say Thank you so much for entering your art work into WAW this week Anything Goes Challenge - where you can upload 5 pieces each week - a total of 10 opportunities to win a prize! Happy Dance - it is a blessing to have you come by and join the challenge - may your day be filled with fun and laughter and leaving you with this message "The Lord is Good - All of the Time" Blessings, Gail WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning beyond words, Giovanna. WOW! Thanks so much for sharing your artistic talents with us. I hope that you will join us again soon. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this watercolor look! So trendy now! Thank you so much for joining us at SSD Tic-Tac-Toe challenge blog.
    Olesya, DT

    ReplyDelete