Tuesday, July 12

Your smile, the best gift


Hello friends! How are you doing today? Hope your day is fantastic. Today I want to show you a super cute card I made using stamps from Latina Crafter. I love this super cute puppy, his name is Flogger and it is the cutest dog {wink, wink}

I used this month's sketch from Latina Crafter, the image and sentiment are from Flogger set. I stamped the images on watercolor paper and colored them with Spectrum Aqua markers, then I die-cut the images with square dies and added few layers of patterned paper and voila!


Entering this card to:


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the puppies and all the sweet colors and patterns you applied. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete