Tuesday, December 1

Love, Hope, Faith

Hello friends! Today we are welcoming December, last month of the year and full of festivities and baking! ;) I love December for many reasons, love baking cooking, hehehe, love seeing my daughter happy playing in the snow (even though I am not a fan of cold weather), family time, Hallmark movies (yes, I love cheesy movies, hahaha), hot chocolate and pannetone!!

Anyways, before I get hungry, I want to share with you the new Latina Crafter Challenge. A sketch and twist, you can use both or just one of the, in this case I used the sketch for my card.



This is my card! I used this new set from the "Be a Blessing Collection" called "Trust in the Lord". Stamped the saying in StazOn Midi Midnight Blue and sponged the Ivory panel with Stormy Sky and Peacock Feather Distress Ink. The card base and panel used to add the patterned papers and saying are Kraft cardstock and the middle panel is Ivory. As for embellishments, I added seam binding ribbon, a paper flower and few dots.

Submitting this project to:

And before I go, I will share with you a picture I took last Thursday of Mount Rainier - White Pass (WA). The mountain was amazingly beautiful!!


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Giovana! Love all the stitching details. The sentiment is awesome! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kraft colour with the aqua and the touch of blue an red, it's so warm!Fabulous stitching and circle with music!

    ReplyDelete