Hello friends! Sorry for being MIA, this month is super busy for all of us and I have not been the exception, but I am glad to report I have projects for everyday this week!! Hope you all can come back and enjoy them.
For today I have a mixed media card using Latina Crafter products, I had a lot of fun creating this and I hope you like it.
Here are the steps:
- Start making a card base from White cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Kraft cardstock, (3.75"x 5") using a little dot stencil add white embossing paste, set aside to dry, after that ink and distress all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Cut a panel from watercolor paper (3" x 4.25") apply Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathered Distress Inks over the panel, then mist water and Gold Mist, after is dried, add star using a Star Stencil and Gold Embossing Paste.
- Stamp Feliz in Black ink.
- Glue 4 nativity wood veneers and 3 stars. Add silver thread behind the nativity wood veneer, add tress and sequins.
- Die-cut "navidad" 4x using Stick it behind the dies to adhere them together. Add die to card panel.
- Add panels to card base.
Latina Crafter products used:
- Christmas Stencils (little dots)
- Lluvia de estrellas Stencil
- Feliz Navidad Variados stamp set
- Die Navidad
- Christmas Wood Veneers