Don't forget to link up your projects HERE over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog, remember this hop has a lot of sponsors and prizes to give away!!
Today, I want to share the project a very Christmas coffee card! I think it will be great adding a gift card inside and another Christmas gift is done ;)
I used products from my 3 Design Teams, I wanted to put them together and I create something fun and I really love how this turned out!
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor Paper, mist paper and add Color Burst, here I used: Alizarin Crimson, Merlot, Terra Verte and Sepia. Set aside to dry.
- Die-cut and emboss the "Pretty Poinsettia" (x4) in Candy Red and Forest Green Shimmering Cardstock. then put together the flower.
- Mat the watercolor background with a slightly bigger piece of Gold Cardstock, then add panel to card base.
- Stamp sentiment "Coffee and Pretty Things" in Black Ken Oliver Crafts Ink a, then die-cut a circle, trim edges and add to card.
- Add few sequins.
As a thank you for stopping by I will give away a Coffee set and Coffee Wood Veneers! (I will add picture soon), just leave me a comment and your name will be entered!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have fun hopping !