The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a few days after the hops.
Perfect Plaids: Beautiful set illustrated by Tami Mayberry. I had an idea for this set, creating another CAS card, but ended up making a tag and I totally love it!!
- Stamp borders on Manila Tag in Versamark ink, add clear embossing powder and heat it up.
- Sponge tag with Peeled Paint, Barn Door and Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Adhere Manila Tag to a bigger Kraft Tag.
- Stamp snowflake on a piece of Sandy Beach CS in Memento Pistachio Ink. Die-cut piece with Circle Nestabilities. Ink edges with Walnut Stain Distress. Adhere it to tag. Add little green rhinestone
- Stamp sentiment in Walnut Stain Distress.
- Die-cut and emboss a poinsettia and leave using Poinsettia Dies. Add Star Dust Stickles to all edges, add medium green rhinestone.
- Add ribbon and hemp to tag.
- Cardstock: Sandy Beach (GKD)
- Stamps: Perfect Plaids, Simple Snowflakes (GKD)
- Ink: Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain (Tanger), Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Manila Tag, Large Kraft Tag (TH Ranger), Green Rhinestones, Green Seam Binding Ribbon, Brown Hemp.
Snow One Like You: This is the new "Free with 3". This set has 3 cute images!! I used this cute snowman in another CAS card :)
- Make card base from White Cardstock (5" square)
- Cut panel from Blizzard Patterned Paper. Adhere it to card base.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with markers. Stamp snowflakes in Versamark ink, add clear embossing powder and heat it up. Sponges borders with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
- Draw a line and add Star Dust Stickles.
- Stamp sentimen on banner and add it to image.
- Add image to card base with Pop dots.
- Create a bow with bow easy and add it to card.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Stamps: Snow One Like You (GKD)
- Paper: Blizzard Collection (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Tumbled Glass Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Red Stitched Ribbon (GKD), Clear embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Star Dust STickles (Ranger), Pop dots, Bow easy, Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration from the Design Team:
- Gina K
- Tami Mayberry – Illustrator Perfect Plaids
- AJ Otto
- Becky Oehlers
- Beth Silaika
- Carolina Buchting
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith-- ME
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Michelle Woerner
- Sharon Harnist
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Thanks for stopping by.