Friday, December 21

Hola

Hello my friends!! I have a really cute and CAS card for you today. Latina Crafter every Friday shows cute projects with the "Set of the Week" and this week it's
"Retro" set, this set has really cute images.



I used only the van and colored it with markers and added some cute Chevron Washi Tapes!! (#90, 91, 92) Love the bright colors of them.
The sentiment is from the set "Amiga" (not released yet)

I covered the hearts with Ruby Liquid Pearls and added Star Dust Stickles to the van lights. My last embellishments was Green Twine.



Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card Giovana. Love the super cute image and fun colors. The greeting looks great with the shadows. Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a Peaceful Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete