The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Light Hearted Wishes: Fantastic set illustrated by Tami Mayberry.
- Make card base from White cardstock. Stamp sentiment in Black Ink.
- Stamp bulb image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Copic Marker. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Wild Dandelion Cardstock with Fleur de Lis Nestabilities. Mat this with image.
- Add image to card.
- Add folded ribbon to bottom of card. Add Mini gold headnails.
- Cardstock: White, Wild Dandelion (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic Markers.
- Embellishments: Dandelion Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini gold headnails, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
- Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Large Pop dots, Scor-tape.
American Made: Beautiful set illuestrated by Becky Oehlers. I am going to be using this set a lot to create cards for Operation Write Home :)
- Make card base from In the Navy cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Red Hot Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock. Stamp image in Navy and Red ink. Stamp stars at the bottom of white piece with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.
- Adhere red stirched ribbon around.
- Cut out front image and adhre it to card panel with Pop dots.
- Adhere card panel to card front.
- Cardstock: In the Navy, Red hot, White (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Barn Door Distress, Aged Mahogany Distress (Ranger), Navy (Ink It Up).
- Embellishments: Red Stitched Ribbon (Gina K. Designs)
- Accessories: Pop dots, Scor-tape.
Stippled Nature: This set is full of really nice of bold images! First set designed by Beth Silaika
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of White Cardstock (3.75" x 5"). Stamp leaves in Memento Summer Sky. Ink only edges of leave image with Memento Bahama Blue Ink. I intentionally stamped them off-set.
- Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Blue Raspberry Cardstock.
- Stamp leaves onto Vellum paper in Memento Bahama Blue Ink, let them dry and cut them out.
- Stamp Sentiment on White Cardstock in Memento Danube Blue. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Fancy Tags Two Dies.
- Add sentiment to card with Large Pop Dots.
- Add Vellum leaves to card. Add a little bow from Lemondrop twine.
- Cardstock: White, Blue Raspberry (Gina K. Designs), Vellum (LSS)
- Ink: Memento Summer SKy, Memento Bahama Blue, Memento Danube Blue (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Lemon Drop Twine (The Twinery)
- Accessories: Fancy Tags Two (Spellinders), Large Pop dots.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
- Gina K
- Beth Silaika – Illustrator Stippled Nature
- Becky Oehlers – Illustrator American Made
- Tami Mayberry – Illustrator Light Hearted Wishes
- AJ Otto
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have a great day!!