Anyways, I have a fun card I finished today. I started this card 2 days or so ago. I had all the intentions to finish it last night, so after dinner I was rinsing dishes and a can of cream of mushrooms I used and then, BAM!! I cut my finger really bad, although it was one left fingers, still couldn't do much, did I tell how much it hurt?!! Today, it was not looking too good because during the night started to bleed again, SHESHH!! but I was able to finish my card.
The sketch is from Latina Crafter Sketch Challenge, you can post your card HERE and don't need to use Latina Crafter stamps.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from textured Red carpet Cardstock (3/75" x 5"). Die-cut a scallop edge and adhere it to panel. Tie on ribbon.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color ir with Copic Markers.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Label Fourteen Nestabilities.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Pink Cardstock using a bigger Label die.
- Mat label pieces together with Pop dots. Adhere it to card base.
- Create a triple bow with bow-easy in White Seam Binding Ribbon. Add bitty bottom and adhere it to card.
- Add pearls.
- Cardstock: White, Innocent Pink (GKD), Red carpet (Bazzill)
- Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
- Stamps: Chica Glamurosa (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Spun Sugar Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearls.
- Accessories: Dulce Amor Bitty Buttons (Latina Crafter), Scallop edge die-cut (SNSS), Pop dots, Scor-tape.
Have a great day!!