- Make card base from White cardstock (heavy weight) 6" square.
- Cut a panel from Innocent Pink Cardstock (5.5" square), mat this with Petals & Wings Patterned Paper (ink all edges) and add zig-zag stitches.
- Tie Light Pink Gingham Ribbon around and adhere piece to card base.
- Die-cut a piece of White CS using Fleur De Lis Square Nestabilities, emboss and stencil as well. Adhere it to card base with pop dots.
- Stamp image onto White cardstock. Color it with Copic Markers. Cut them out and glue basket direct onto White Square piece and add top piece with Pop dots.
- Paper piece blanket and book (Paper used from Petals & Wings Patterned Paper)
- Create a double bow with bow-easy and adhere it to card.
- Add a couple of Gold nail heads to opposite corners.
- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock. (5" x 3.75")
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Stamp Border Scallop lace image onto Vellum paper (x3) in Versamark Embossing Ink. Add Bridal Embossing Tinsel and heat it up. Cut them out.
- Adhere the lace stamped image on your card panel with 1/8" Scor-Tape.
- Add White Organdy Ribbon around, add paper flower.
- Add little drops of White Opal Liquid Pearls.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
Thanks so much for stopping by.