My Heart Blooms:
- Make card base from White cardstock. 5" square card.
- Cut a panel from White Cardstock. 4.25" square. Score every side at 1/4".
- Add White Lace Tape Ribbon and overlap some Light Pink Lace Tape Ribbon.
- Stamp label image and sentiment on White Cardstock in Red Barn Distress Ink. Die-cut and emboss piece and add it to card panel with Large Pop Dots. Add a couple of Mini Clear Rhinestones.
- Add a piece of Pink/White Polka Dot Fabric Sheet on White CS. Stamp hearts in Vintage Photo Distress, cut them out and ink all edges carefully.
- Add hearts to card with Medium Pop dots. Add some Star Dust Stickles to make them shine :)
Hope you like it.
I am submitting this card to Simon Says Challenge: Something New. I used new stamps and my new Star Dust Stickles :)
Thanks for stopping by.