Now, thanks to all of you who requested a tutorial of my Paper Flowers. I have to be honest with you. I don't do tutorials because English is not my first language and sometimes I don't know the exact words I want to use, but this time my husband helped me a little bit, so I hope this helps and if you have any questions, please leave a comment here and I will try to answer ASAP.
Materials you may need:
- Scallop circles, plain circles. You can die cut using Nestabilities or punches or even you can draw your own style:)
- Fine Glitter (I am using Martha Stewart)
- Diamond Glaze (Liquid Applique, or any nice glue)
- Distress Ink (Opt)
- Embellishments: Buttons, Pearls, Rhinestones, etc (any you like to put in the center of your flower)
- Other: Sponges, Paint brush, wipes (to clean up)
1.- Your basic materials:
Hope this helps you and you can start making your own flowers.!
Here are some card I made using my paper flowers:
Thanks so much!
I will appreciate your comments.
Have a great day!!
PS: My daughter lost her 3rd tooth yesterday. She is extremely happy and wants to show you her new smile :)