Today I stamped!! yes, I know, I think I should rest for a couple of more days 'cause being on a chair for too long causes me a little bit of pain, I can't wait to get the stitches removed and feel free.
Anyway, I combined few challenges in this card.
- Blast from the Past STV : Quilting.
- Stamp & Create : Flowers.
- EBTKS : Button (s)
- Just for Fun: Orange, Olive & Brown.
- The Classroom : Flower Parade.
- Make card from card stock.
- Cut a smaller piece, ink edges. Cut squares of 1.25". Adhere to card.
- Add a piece of scor-tape. Add the ribbon .
- Stamp sentiment. Die cut. Adhere to card.
- Add flower and dew drops.
- Card stock: Chocolate Brown, Ivory (GKD), Pumpkin Pie (SU).
- Stamps: Versatile Verses (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Memento Tangelo (Tsukineko), Tea Dye Distress (Ranger)
- Paper: Material Girl (Cosmo Cricket)
- Embellishments: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (SU), Dew drops, Button (Holiday Collection GKD), Embroidery thread (DCM)
- Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Sponges, Scor-tape, Foam tape.
Have a great day!!