Ok, now onto my card. I have been in Christmas mood lately :) so I decided to create a Wintery Christmas card.
- Make card from card stock.
- Punch bottom border of the Ivory piece.
- Dry emboss a piece of card stock, ink edges. Add to Ivory piece and add stitches.
- Stamp image and heat emboss. Die cut and sponge. Add Diamond Glaze and crushed glaze to create ice/snow effect.
- Stamp saying. Using a tag, die cut. Cut out one side of the tag and ink edges.
- Add dew drops and rhinestones.
- Card stock: In The Navy, Ivory, White Layering, Little Boy Blue (All Gina K. Designs)
- Stamps: Blessed is the season (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Broken China Distress (Ranger), Clear pad.
- Embellishments: Dew drops (LSS), Multi Color Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), Dazzle Dust (SmARTworks).
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Cuttlebug, Snowflakes folder, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Fancy Tags (Spellbinders), Gold embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Border Punch (Fiskars), Diamond Glaze, Sponge, Foam tape.
Sketch: Card Patterns Sketch #76
It's Embossable : Our Creative Corner.
Whateva: Cute Card Thursday
Anything goes : Penny's Paper Crafty
Anyhting goes: Dutch Dare Card
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!
PS: Don't forget about my daughter's challenge :)