Tuesday, July 21

You are on my mind.

Hello my friends, I am back!! I stamped today and that feels great. The only problem I had is that when I tried to make my post my computer decided not to cooperate, argghhh, so I decided to go and cook dinner and try it later. Anyway, I stamped a quick and clean card today. I started my card with Pink Pirouette CS, a piece of Real Red and White. I stamped the tulip frame on White CS using Real Red ink. The sentiment was stamped in Mellow Moss. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to position the sentiment in the right place. After that, I sponged the borders and positioned onto the Red CS and stitched together. I stamped the tulip in a scrap piece of paper, colored , cut it out and positioned it on the main image.
I based my card design on Heather's 0z-some sketch
The stamps I used are from smARTworks Tulip Square Set, ON SALE right now!! 40% off! (I just checked the sold out list and this set is not there :) awesome!! If you would like to purchase this set based on my creation, don't forget to mention my name to Susan, thanks!!

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Real Red, White.
Stamps: Tulip Square Set by smARTworks.
Ink: Plum, Real Red, Mellow Moss, Stazon Black.
Embellishments: SU Ribbon, Green Rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts), Stickles.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Pink thread, Mini glue dots, SU Dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, stamp-a-ma-jig.

I hope you like it.
Have a great day/night.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card! Love the details and coloring. Thanks for playing with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete