Friday, July 10

Mothers & Daughters Creations Friday Challenge: A sketch challenge

Hello my friends and Happy Friday. I hope you are having a great day. Today on MDC is a Sketch Challenge Day. This week we are playing with Sketch #27 from 52 Sketches/52 Weeks. This sketch is originally for a scrapbook page, but I accommodated it to fit into my card design.
I started my card with a piece of Kiwi Kiss as a card base. Then I add some Real Red and Bridgeport Tennis Court Paper from SEI, I distressed both. Then I stamped this cute Mouse from Stampavie, colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I added some Gold Stickles on the Christmas Ball. The sentiment is from Snowy Jo Collection -Imaginisce and was stamped on White CS using Real Red Ink. The borders were sponged using Green Ink. I also added some ribbon is from May Arts ON SALE NOW!!! and a cute glittery Christmas Tree at the bottom.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kiwi kiss, Real Red, White.
Paper: Bridgeport Tennis Court (SEI)
Stamps: Mouse (Stampavie), Snowy Jo (Imaginisce)
Ink: Black, Real Red, Green and Dark Pink (Sponging)
Embellishments: Ribbon (May Arts), Glittery Christmas Tree.
Accessories: Mini glue dots, SU Dimensionals, Sponges, Prismacolor Pencils, Stickles, Sponges.


Now head over to MDC Challenge blog and enjoy the other DT members creations. I hope you can play along with us.
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Tough sketch! Great job on the sketch - love your card!

    ReplyDelete